I will describe an awesomely effective massage technique in just 6 easy steps:
1. Preparation: Applying the oil starting from the feet or knees and moving upwards, to help encourage increasing the flow of blood through the peripheral veins and capillaries of your circulatory system.
2. Kneading massage: Using finger kneading for smaller areas (inner knee, upper arms or calves) and hand kneading on larger areas (hips, thighs and stomach) to bring the blood closer to the surface. It is a squeeze-and-lift type of massage, like kneading pizza dough that I was speaking about in my previously post, which eliminates waste deposits.
3. Knuckling massage: Using the fists to crush into those ugly cellulite bulges. By pressing hard enough to break up the fat deposits, your body’s own metabolism will be able to better deal with them naturally.
4. “S” massaging: This means grasping a large portion of the problem area in each hand, making sure your thumbs are at the right angles and twisting the flesh in the opposite directions as to form the letter “S” with the folds.
5. Wringing massage: After relaxing your muscles, then grasp portions of flesh with both hands and twist as if wringing out a wet towel. I use this massage especially on thighs and fleshy hip areas.
6. Finishing the massage: with heavy stroking and deep pressure (as in step 1), from the extremities upwards. This is to encourage the upward flow of freed deposits to their ultimate elimination by metabolic action of lymphatic drainage and normal blood flow.
Enjoy massage weekly or even daily a little bit after taking shower for instance.
Call: 3923888378 Monica